Sunday, June 29, 2008

Our First Week of "Summer"

I say "summer" because I really only consider it to be summer when I'm off from work! However, this year, that happened to also coincide with summer weather actually coming to Washington! As of Thursday, I'd been out for a week and we've been busy! We've hosted 2 bridal showers here at the house, gone to a b-day party and a wedding reception, both kids started taking a class at the Little Gym, made 2 trips to the park, a trip to the beach, and a trip to the zoo! If our weeks continue like this... we'll all be exhausted by the time fall rolls around! That being said, we've loved every minute of it and the kids are LOVING being outside all the time and taking day trips (and being home with mom every day.) Here are a few pictures from the last week!

He's off and going!
Nate found a baby crab
Throwing Rocks

3 comments:

Bloom Where You Are Planted said...

So FUN! I am so glad that you can enjoy this time with your kids!! It's so great how you are soaking up every moment to the fullest too!

Yay for summer!!! :) And for weather that feels like summer!!!

The Redman's said...

Next time you head to Willis Tucker Park, give me a call!! It's just up the street from me!! :)

-Suzi

Emma and Luke said...

It's awesome!! I definitely will. That day, a group of my mom's friends had reserved one of the picnic areas for them and all their kids/grandkids but if we head there again, I'll call. Heck, we should just plan a playdate there! :)